Our Lady

Our Lady

Can a Christian ever legitimately support a war?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Must Read

Before you read what I have to say here, you should take the twenty or so minutes to read this article from The London Times, a paper I rarely read.

I'm so glad to see the author's fair criticism of American "positive thinking" as some "sick" solution to all of life's issues.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_live/article6985325.ece

Why read this?.....cause I'm just dying for this lady to meet Jesus Christ, who will shatter the megachurch myth of positive thinking and offer instead Himself. And that, you see, is the only thing we really need. Please join me in lambasting the myth that you and I can simply, by our own power, think ourselves into utopia! Give me a break, please!

Pardon the rant, but come on here folks...I'm just so sick of hearing that I somehow can change everything just by thinking I can.

Pax,

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad someone else is sick of the positive thinking (haha) N.V Peale was free mason at the highest level and not about Jesus at all. How do so many people get duped and stay that way? Idle traditions, that's how.

    C.

    ReplyDelete