Our Lady

Our Lady

Can a Christian ever legitimately support a war?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

PAUL: Maison De Qualite Fondee 1889


I must share with you again this little gem of a boulangerie just across the street called PAUL, the eponymous chain of a famous French culinary family. A week or so ago I told you about their commitment to celebrating Epiphany (I was just glad to see the word printed!).


Now let me share with you their website: http://www.paul-uk.com/index.php


I see that they have expanded into Japan and the Middle East, and I can't help but think they would do well in certain American settings. They bake everything fresh every morning in each location using what I would call very French and very time-honoured methods, which yield a perfect result - to me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment