Our Lady

Our Lady

Can a Christian ever legitimately support a war?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

To Be Fair....




To be fair to my many dear friends who love Fr. Nicky's low-church parish, Holy Trinity Brompton, here's a nice little shot of the exterior. I'm sorry to report that it was locked at 1:00 pm on a Sunday; this is very odd, don't you think? I was really hoping to get a few shots of the interior. Many of you know that his parish is just next to Newman's Oratory. You have to walk right past Newman's statue just to enter the drive.

Fr. Nicky is the founder of Alpha, the popular introduction to the basics of Christianity. I salute his work, though I do regret what he did to the interior. Nevertheless, the Lord is certainly blessed by his fruitful ministry in London.

Pax,

No comments:

Post a Comment